We can not pin point any certain instance that motivated our attention or interest to do this project. We only pray that the Heavenly Father will be glorified with this work that He has given us to do, and just maybe catch the attention of others to look into just what is this thing called the “Torah”. Basically the Torah is our instructions on how to walk in His grace and not substitute man made laws to walk by, even though in man’s thinking they have merit.
To summarize what we mean, after excepting what Yahshua has done for us on the tree, saved us by His blood, the Torah instructs us how to walk there after. God’s grace is not a license to live as we please, it is liberty to please God. But how? By living in harmony to the Torah!!
The Torah gives us the knowledge of how to walk, how to talk, how to worship the Father, how to love one another and how to identify what sin is.
We are taught that faith comes by hearing the Word of Father, that which is written in the Scriptures, as to how we are to walk in this newness of life. The “Torah”, teach us how to walk. If we walk contrary to the Torah, then just what quality of faith do we possess?
After the idea was put in our mind we wanted to illustrate the two sticks in a practical way for a visible rendering of the text in Ezekiel 37.
Following are our reasons of why the display table is made the way it is to hold the Torah Scroll.
1. The legs that set on a table represent God’s creation spread out over all the earth.
2. The wider part with the Jerusalem Seal engraved on it represents the original Olive Tree as mentioned in Romans 11.
3. The tree trunk raises up and divides into two parts one being the House of Judah, the natural branch and the other being the House of Israel, the wild branch being grafted into the root stock, the Messiah.
4. Fixed in the center of the two branches at the top of the main stump is the execution stake. This portrays the work of the Messiah, the giving of His blood as a covering for our sins and not the termination of the Torah. Remember the Torah is the instruction for us to live by.
5. The two branches, House of Judah and the House of Israel will come together some day in the future and the Father will write the Torah on their hearts and we will truly know Him.
6. The House of Judah and their companions will realize: Zechariah 12:10 ( KJV ) And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourned for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
7. The House of Israel and their companions, including the Gentiles, will understand the fullness of :
Jeremiah 16:19-21 ( KJV ) O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.
Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods?
Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The LORD.
8. Both Houses together will understand what Ezekiel 37 means and will be enjoyed by the ones that are faithful to the Torah through the faith in the Messiah and by His blood.
9. Have you ever wondered what “jots” and “tittles” are? You can see them in the Torah. We can furnish a list of them so you can see them for yourself.
This is our whole intent of the display, to truly know the Father’s Word and His Yahshua. Also, to hold the very Words of life as it is recorded in the Father’s Torah, just like it was in the days when scrolls were used before books were invented.
Shalom and Amen.